- Provide direct physical therapy services, speech therapy, feeding and swallowing strategies to children and youth in the outpatient pediatric setting.
- Consult with local health care providers, staff, and families regarding prescription, use and modification of adaptive equipment for pediatric patients with mild to severe physical involvement.
- Service patients from throughout Kansas at our tele-medicine wheelchair/seating clinic in conjunction with Children’s Mercy Hospital and NuMotion.
- Perform wheelchair and seating evaluations.
- Provide custom orthotic assessments, castings and fittings.
- Perform adaptive equipment assessments, modifications and fittings.
- Assist patients with trialing a variety of types of adaptive equipment within the physical therapy sessions to determine proper equipment for functional home, school, and community use.